The SSA is a national industry association that has been formed to represent the industry’s vision to maintain high standards, quality products and services surrounding the security screening industry throughout Australia. At the SSA, we aim to provide tools and services for our members that will benefit them in improving their businesses.
Who is the Security Screen Association?
Our vision at the SSA is to be the leading authority in the Australian Security Screen industry, endorsing compliance, fit-for-purpose products and installations, and ethical trading practices. Our services are provided to all members to support their efforts and operate their businesses sustainably and successfully.
To achieve its purpose, the Security Screening Association will:
- Drive product compliance
- Provide support to members
- Facilitate technical capability and knowledge
- Develop relevant skill-set for members through training
- Influence the security screening industry and product developments
- Advocate to governments and regulatory bodies
- Promote to members, partners, the community and end consumers
- Ensure good governance of the association
- Retain and develop memberships further
Why choose an SSA member for your security screen needs?
The SSA has been formed to be the peak national body representing members and individual companies in the security screen industry to ensure security screens and doors are compliant with the Australian Standards – covering system manufacturers, fabricators, installers, and suppliers of components for the security screen industry. Part of our mission at the SSA is to promote and advocate that each of our members maintain quality fabrication and installation standards, as well as ethical trading practices.